To Mikie and Shirl, reponse I posted is gone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Debgene56, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

Hi to both of you.

It has been a long time. I have been feeling so much better. I started drinking a ton of water a day and went to PT for my muscle knots. Everything in much improved.

I have only been lurking here and there for a while. I responded yesterday to a post called CFS and loss of voice. Today I went back to the post and it was gone. Do you know what happened to it?

I responded because of what happened with my mother. I can't think of any reason why my reponse went away unless it was removed. If that is what happened, please let me know why.

Hope your all doing well.

Love,
    Deb
  2. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Deb, I posted to Mikie about this too. I posted a response on that same post and it was gone. But when I went into my Profile and clicked on that response, it was there. It's so weird. I haven't received a reply from Mikie yet as to what happened. Do you think aliens took it away?

Annette2
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

There are TWO threads with the same title 'CFS and lost of voice', that is the problem, I just bumped the one up with Deb's post on it. I did not notice if yours was there Annette. Please check.

I will make sure from now on that no one uses the same title in two separate posts, its been causing confusion for two days now.................

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

Thanks shirl for checking.

Annette, I just checked the post two and there were so many different rplies. Now it makes sense.
  5. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Can you believe the confusion this has caused? We have enough problems with fibro-fog and fatigue - this really made me feel like I was losing it!!!!

Annette2 :)

[ advertisement ]