To Mikie or Shirl - What happened to the web pages?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Adl123, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Hi Mikie or Shirl,
    Yesterday I was not able to access the message boards (I got "web page not rewsponding"), until the afternoon. Again, this mornig, I was not able to access,. I had to go to Yahoo and do a seearch, which brought me here, but the board has a totally different headng, color, printing size, etc....
    I did have the web address stored in my "AOL Favorites", and I would just ckick on that and the message boards would come up. Can you tell me what I should do in order to access directly without doing a Yahoo search every day?
    Thanks,
    Terry
    p.s.
    Also, I don't recognize any names other than yours. Am I on a different message board? what happened?
    Thanks again. T. [This Message was Edited on 03/12/2004]
    [This Message was Edited on 03/12/2004]
  2. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Never mind.
    I found the right board and figued that the changes were part of the upgrade. I put the new address on my favorites list and now I can access the boards again (Albeit not directly). I still have to click several times before I reach the posts.
    Terry
    [This Message was Edited on 03/12/2004]
  3. freshfruit

freshfruit New Member

I have a terrible time getting into web pages also. For a long time I thought it was me or my computer because I'm fairly new to this. Earthlink put web site for me to click right onto, but 99% of the time it says "no page displayed". I also have a problem with being taken out of chat room every 15 minutes or so and sign back in, so frustrating. Any solutions about this?
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

When you have these problems, write to TechSupport@prohealthinc.com , or the link at the bottom of this page in blue; 'Contact Us'.

They are the ones that you need to report technical problems too.

This is the URL I use to get on the boards; ImmuneSupport.com/Chat

It brings me right to the Home page.

Hope this helps.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Thanks for the info.
    Hugs,
    Terry
  6. freshfruit

freshfruit New Member

Thank you shirl for your information on problems with web pages. Also, thank you especially for telling me to use vinegar on my burning tissues. I did that and I believe I got some temporary relief. Thanks so much!