To Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dipep, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Dipep

Dipep New Member

Hi!

I'm new to this posting thing... but it sounds like you are the person to ask.

Has anyone just gotten better (using the Guiafenisen)?

My kids have been sick for years now and I am trying to find an answer. I have had issues since my teens.. but have gotten much worse in the last couple of years. Both kids have been diagnosed with dysautonomia (specifically P.O.T.S). It hit them both hard around puberty (about the time I started to have issues when I was young... only they are much worse). The meds for that have helped but they still are not highly functioning. Since the symptoms of CFS and FM are a perfect overlap, I am trying the Guai therapy to see if it works on me first.

Just looking for someone who has had some success.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Diane
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

charlene
    her post is im in remission[This Message was Edited on 04/05/2007]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I only have a few minutes tonight so am going to suggest you do a search on Guai here so you can read our old posts. I've had excellent success and consider my FMS symptoms reversed. I also have CFIDS and, even though there is overlap, I am still working on the CFIDS symptoms. Right now, I'm in remission and am trying to make up for lost time. I suggest you read our posts and if you have any questions, post to me or, better yet, post to The Guai Ladies and we will try to help.

Love, Mikie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator