To Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sugar_crystal, Mar 9, 2003.

1. sugar_crystal

sugar_crystal New Member

Dear Mikie,

Why is there a little red "edit/delete" sign under my name? I've been curious about that since I started posting.

Thanks and LOL....Yesterday was the first sunshine we've had in three weeks...pouring down cold rain all that time. Talk about doom and gloom and FMS flares! I am really learning what that means.

But I actually slept last night. My doctor added Klonopin to the mix (I'm on Doxepin and magnesium supplements). I think it was just the touch I needed. Wish me luck!

LOL and fibrohugs,
    Crystal
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Good for you. Sleep is sooooooo important to our health. I have found the Klonopin to be a miracle drug for me.

The little "delete" and "edit" blurbs are there in case you want to delete your post or to edit it. Members can only edit and delete their own posts. If the original poster deletes his or her message, the whole thread will be deleted. Hope this helps.

Lordy, some days, I think I'm doing well and when I've posted my message, it looks as though it was written by someone in Kindergarten. I try to edit out my dyslexic mistakes, use of wrong words, and spelling and grammer. I don't always catch them.

Love, Mikie