To Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lin21, Mar 18, 2003.

1. lin21

lin21 New Member

Hi Mikie,

First of all I was reading your thread to my post and I went into to see your bio. I was pleasantly surprised to see your picture with those two beautiful creatures. As you can see I love animals and I would love to own one of them someday. Two years ago I adopted a shepard who was abandoned and since our home is small there is no way I could bring in another animal.
    Thanks for your kinds words.... I'm fighting this tooth and nail but today has been a very bad day and it's so hard at times .
    It's so good to have people to lean on during this and you are right about the "serenity prayer", maybe it's time I start changing the things I can.

Hugs,
    LIn
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks for such a sweet post. One of the dogs in that picture just passed suddenly with cancer, so I am glad I had a chance to visit my kids and the dogs. I lost another granddog just months before and my Mom last July, so there has been a lot of loss in our family lately. My SIL also lost his Grandfather.

One of the best things about having this forum is that no matter how bad things get, there are a whole bunch of caring people here who are the only other people in the world who know how we feel. They are always here to offer support and info to help us get through the rough times.

Love, Mikie
  3. lin21

lin21 New Member

I am so sorry to hear about all the loss you have experiencing lately.
    I just showed my daughter the pictures of your dogs, she loves chows too.
    Boy did you say a mouthful, thank the Lord for this board. Since I was just diagnosed in November this board has been a god send for me. Thanks for being here for me and I will keep you updated on my appeal.

hugs,
    Lin