To Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by herblady, Sep 12, 2003.

1. herblady

herblady New Member

i don't know if you noticed but i'm back again. i wanted to say hi to you, i haven't talked to you for so long. i've tried several times to write you but either they didn't go through or something went wrong. i'm not using my yahoo account really at all anymore. my address is theGreatEarthMother@hotmail.com. please drop me a line! i've missed you. cindi
  2. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

Mikie responded to another post by you yesterday and said she'd email you as soon as she got caught up on everything else.

Marilyn :)
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Your post and my response probably rolled over to page 2 or 3. Our board has grown by leaps and bounds since you were last here. You can e-mail me at Mikie-Admin@ProHealthInc.com anytime. My e-mails are not forwarded on the weekend, though, so there can be a little lag time. Also, on a couple of occasions, the mailbox was not working right and I missed a couple of messages. It's not a perfect system, but I will not put my computer in harm's way again by posting my direct e-mail address here. Too bad we have to be so careful. I will e-mail you as soon as I can. I'm still very tired from my trip to CO and am pretty much just scanning posts and answering those which fall into my area of knowledge or experience.

Soooooo glad to have you back, both for your loving concern for our members and your expertise in herbal preparations.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]