To moderator

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by donnatk28, Oct 22, 2004.

1. donnatk28

donnatk28 New Member

In reviewing some posts from a couple of months ago, there was a member called redsox10 I believe that had contact information for a Dr. David Bell and stated to write to the moderator and you would forward my request. I would like his address/phone etc. Thank you.

Donna
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We have always been able to post doctors' contact info here. Did you do a search on Redsox's name or check the Doctor Referral List?

I can find most any doc using the online yellow pages search engines. Have you tried that?

Love, Mikie
  3. redsox10

redsox10 New Member

I saw your post. Dr. David Bell is in Lyndonville, N.Y. He is about a 45 minute drive from Rochester. off 104.

I am from the same area as you.

God luck!
  4. donnatk28

donnatk28 New Member

Where in Rochester are you Redsox10? Have you gone to Dr. Bell? What did you think? Do you know if he's taking new patients??? Thanks a bunch.

Donna
  5. redsox10

redsox10 New Member

Hello,

I know this is an old post but I was searching.

My daughter sees Dr. Bell. Mayube we could pick a time to go to live chat

My daughter was diagnosed with CFS. She now is being treated for Lyme Disease. We like Bell. He is very compassioante. We are now on teh lyme road so we travel out of town for her doc.

I would like to know more about your PCP. My 25 year old son is also ill.

Can you chat?
    [This Message was Edited on 11/08/2005]
  6. dobrydy

dobrydy New Member

My son was also seen by Dr. Bell. He is very knowledgable and compassionate person. He is always looking for ways to make this kids better. He sees things that no pediatrician or neurologist or anyone else does not have a clue to look for. He will never doubt you. If you can afford it and if you child can travel I strongly recommend dr. Bell. My son can't travel, so Dr. Bell came to us, and it was well worth it.