To Moderators - can I post this?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dara, Dec 12, 2002.

1. Dara

Dara New Member

I saw a Nurse Practitioner yesterday at OHSU Fibromyalgia Clinic and she gave me the name of a very good Chiropractor here in Portland, Oregon who's clinic treats Fibromyalgia. The NP told me she is absolutely wonderful. Her name is not on the "good doctor list", so I didn't know if I could post her name on this board or not. Please let me know.

Dara
  2. Dara

Dara New Member

I saw a Nurse Practitioner yesterday at OHSU Fibromyalgia Clinic and she gave me the name of a very good Chiropractor here in Portland, Oregon who's clinic treats Fibromyalgia. The NP told me she is absolutely wonderful. Her name is not on the "good doctor list", so I didn't know if I could post her name on this board or not. Please let me know.

Dara
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I think you have given enough information for anyone in that area to find her.

You would need one of the Web Master's permission, plus the permission from the Chiropractor to have her listed on the 'Doctor Referral' list, along with references personally from patients of hers I would assume.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That people have posted the names of docs they personally like here, especially in answer to a request, so if you want to, I believe it would be OK to post the name.

However, Shirl is right, if you want the name added to the Good Doc List, you need to contact the webmaster.

Love, Mikie
  5. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

when I was up at OHSU last week. This particular Chiro has a special technique for treating fibro patients thatis supposedly very effective. I have the names of two in my area (Eugene/Roseburg) that she has taught the technique to.
    Kathryn
  6. Dara

Dara New Member

have you seen any of these Chirpractors who specialize in FMS?? If so, did it help you??

Dara