To Mollystwin..........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by taysmom, Oct 17, 2006.

1. taysmom

taysmom New Member

I know you are an FFC goer and was wondering if you ever had the immunoglobulin injections? I had one yesterday and feel horrible today. Is that par for the course?

I also got my blood work back yesterday from Igenex for Lyme and supprisingly it was negative.

The dr at the FFC went through all my blood work with me, but I still haven't comprehended it all yet.

Thanks for any input you might have!!
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Hi. I just saw this post. I wasn't on the board much yesterday.

Yes I do get the immunoglobulin injections. The first one was 2cc and I did fine with that. The second she called a "booster". It was 4cc and I herxed for about a week! Since then I have been getting 2cc and herxed a little bit after a couple, but now I am feeling fine after I get them. I am getting them only once a month now for the next three months along with an IV.

So yes, it's probably why you feel horrible today. Make sure you tell them when you go back.

I'm so glad you don't have lyme. That's a tough one to fight! And I felt the same way when I got my blood work back. It's so confusing all at once! I bring my hubby with me to take notes, otherwise I'm lost!!
  3. taysmom

taysmom New Member

for your reply. I felt like I wanted to die yesterday!!!! At least I know now that it can make you feel like that. Now if I could just get rid of my headaches!!! Thanks for letting me know the scoop on these shots.
    Hope your feeling well.
  4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Yes I really do think they are helping me. I am finally feeling better again. I have been getting them since July. Initially every two weeks but now only once a month.

Let us know if you try them and what you think.