To ((Morningsonshine))

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, May 25, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Misty !

Welcome back home!!! Eager to hear how it all went.

Amazing, good things have been happening here - check it all out.

Can't wait to hear from you,

Love, Judy

p.s. Hope you didn't encounter any rats there - brillo or rubber. :)
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Misty I to just wanted to say welcome home. Praying things went well for you. Blessings. De PS. you've been missed.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Bumping for Misty
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Just resting yesterday, having sleep deprived headaches, and muscle tight.
    Was going to use the word muscle tension, but that dosen't quite describe that rock hard feeling of muscles in shoulder points.

I'll try to catch up with the posts today.

No rats, but did remember a bat story.

Hi dejovu, so how come you named your daughter Misty?
    It is an odd name, i don't find it often, usally people say, "oh- i have a dog (or cat, or horse) by that name."

Gee thanks!!LOL
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

glad to hear from you, just take it easy and rest for a few days. we all understand that sometimes we need down time. thats kinda of what me and my hubby are doing this weekend, after his good report.he,s not suppose to do much for 72 hrs.they used some new kind of collagen plug in his arteria,after the angiogram. hope everything is good with you. God Bless, Sixtyslady
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

....to our Morningsonshine! We missed you MUCH (-:

Mari
  7. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Praying you feel better soon. FM has kicked into overdrive so I'm resting too. I thought Misty was such a lovely name. Yes, I also get the 'I have a horse named Misty...' It was that childs book I'm sure. Take care of yourself. Blessings. De
  8. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

It's nice to be back with family.
    Alot of posts to catch up on here! I've been reading thur a few here and there, but it will take me a while to catch-up with everything.

Dejovu, i asked my mom at one time why she choose that name, and she said about the same thing, it was lovely, and different.

Guess i can't argue with that. I've just never really knew what to think about my name. But, i'm different, so i guess it fits. A friend in college started calling me Misty rose, that was nice.

Thank you for all the well wishes from everyone. Dr. basically told me to keep taking my ABX, wait and see what happens. Have to go back in a month.
    sighhhh

"where is the money, honey!"
    gas, food, hotel, etc...
    This time i had to buy a pillow, because i forgot mine!!
    And a 'lori wick' book. Coffee (latte) at starbucks, and a couple things for the kids.