To: Morningsonshine

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Dec 18, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Mist,
    Could you please lift up some extra prayers for me. I'm feeling in really bad shape emotionally - really bad.

I have my therapy appt. tonight at 6:00. Need a lot of prayer - a lot of help. I'm sending out SOS's all over the place.

Thanks for caring, for being a good friend!
    Love, Judy
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Yes, i could, it would be an honor. Sorry your feeling bad right now.

I will pray today, and at 6:00 too. I'm glad i found your post!

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. Rom. 5:5

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me;
    thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. Ps. 138:7

Jesus, your spirit brings comfort to our hearts, i ask that you bring comfort to Judy's heart now, and i speak Shalom over her in Your name. Wrap your love around her today, like a warm, comforting quilt. Lord, let her know that she is loved, and there is nothing that will or can change that!
    Amen

Love to you,

Mist
  3. morningsonshine

We are all still praying for you, beloved sister. Please don't feel like you have to post until you are up to it.

Just letting you know there is love pouring over you now in Jesus's name.

Misty
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

The Holy Spirit really inspired you in what you wrote. The part about hope especially, and the wonderful comforting quilt. Thank you for being such a good Samwise.

Would it be okay if I still need help another time, to call on you? ( You can see I'm insecure in that!)

My therapy session was really valuable - I was so deeply on edge - feeling so raw and vulnerable, but it was very helpful, and then I felt relieved. But there's going to be some really hard stuff coming up in January. It's so good to have the family of Christ here to call on!!!

Love you much,
    Judy
  5. morningsonshine

As Samwise carried Frodo, so Jesus carries Judy!

A faithful friend, and comforter is our Lord.

Sweet peaceful dreams tonight I pray, in Jesus's name.

Sometimes nights can seem to last forever, the kid's sunday school teacher taught my kids alittle song when they were younger, one part was, "who's in the middle of the dark? Jesus is!"

Lord, help Judy to receive your love, she is acceptable and lovely to you, in Jesus Christ, I pray. Help her to have the energy and strength to work through her therapy sessions. May this transition time with her husband's retirement work out smoothly and with as little stress as possible, be with them and in there home as they adjust to new things, and you open new doors for them.
    Amen

Thanks for the love, goodnight!
    Mist!

[This Message was Edited on 12/20/2006]
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

I really love the thought of Jesus being my Samwise. It's true he came to serve us! That always astonishes me. And I love thinking of all the qualities that Sam has - his complete loyalty and faithfulness, his sweet encouragement, his stalwart strength and perseverance. And so many other qualities.

I've been turning it over in my mind, and getting such a lovely, fresh, new view of Jesus. I love how much we can keep discovering about Him.

Thank you for such a wonderful gift.

Wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas!
    Love, Judy
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Dear Friend,

I just read your prayer request, and wanted to let you know I will be praying for your trip to your in-laws, and for your animals too.

Is it a long trip? I know you've been feeling really tired lately - and there is so much to do when you have 3 kids!

And, what day are you leaving? (Nosy me :)) That's a smile with a double-chin.

I want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend and support! It really means a lot to me!

Talk to you soon, if you haven't left yet.
    Judy
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

HI,
    I just now read your post about exchanging addresses, and I was so excited that I left the post halfway through, and came here to let you know that I would love to!

We can meet in chat before you go, or after you're back from your Christmas visit. Let me know how your schedule is.

I hope you don't mind - sometimes when I'm in a tired or depressed state, I'm recuperating, and just need to wait until my energy comes back.

What fun!!! I'm up to talking about all kinds of things.
    Meet you soom, Mist.

9. morningsonshine

I've kinda been hanging around all day. That and knitting.

We are leaving late on Christmas eve day, because my husband has to work. It's a 80 mile trip. Hopefully the kids will go up that morning. My husband talking about meeting Grandpa half way. That way they won't drive me bonkers all day with anticipation, and i can rest up.

I don't know yet if we will stay one night or two. I would rather it be one, but maybe out voted.

Thank you for your prayers, :0) here is a smile with a big nose! HaHa! I like nosey friends.

I hope i didn't over step my bounds in my other replys, I haven't read anything else yet. You are a great friend, and it's nice to be there for each other.

I'm going to have to read C.S. lewis Space Triolgy next, see if i can get it thur mail-a-book.

Merry Christmas!
    Mist
  10. morningsonshine

Looks like we double posted!!LOL

"just need to wait until my energy comes back." that i understand completely!!

I'm getting kinda drained right now. Do you want to meet??
  11. morningsonshine

Just post another time and date, I'll be working on supper, but will check back again while i'm cooking.

I'm going to make soup, Georgia has me hungery for soup, she is always talking about the soup she makes!
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi - just finished dinner. What is your schedule like tomorrow and Sunday?

My DH is going to use computer now. So I'll check in later tonight or tomorrow.

Hope your soup turned out good - what kind?

Lots of love,
    Judy
  13. morningsonshine

You do know that the only other person to call me Mist is my best friend growing up?? I think it's interesting that you did that.

My hubby dosen't even do that, my family used to call me eeppaw. In high school i would get called by my last name alot.

Did i mention that that the lady in ME where my horse ended up at, sent me pictures of riding him in the ocean surf?? They were nice, i'm still so thankful he found a good home.

I had left over vegatable broth from a week ago, i added carrots, onions, garlic, pinto beans, and sliced and fried kielbasa to it with a chick bouillion.

I was very good, and easy.

I will be around both days, maybe you want to do it after Caffey's day, on sunday? Don't want to wear you out, i agree with you about the chat room making you dizzy, so, when ever is fine, just post a time.

Maybe after X-mas all three of us could go for a chat if we are up to it?

Rest up for Christmas, and take care of yourself,

In Christ,

Mist
    [This Message was Edited on 12/22/2006]
  14. windblade

windblade Active Member

What's an eeppaw?

I'd feel a little strange calling you that. It sounds like either a cowboy jumping on a horse, or a hillbilly woman calling her husband. :)

I had this idea that the 3-way conversation or meditation could be right here - with the things you've written as thoughts to go with the scriptures, and the things that Cath has mentioned in her posts. Some of these things I'm still pondering on - it could be very rich. What ya think?

I'll explain why chat is a problem for me when I meet you there.

Sunday would be good, or if I'm not well enough, when you get back home. I'll aim for Sunday at 1:00, if that's not a bad time for you.

Can you put up that pic of your horse in the ocean waves? I know it's a bittersweet thing for you, loving him so deeply, and missing him, but also being glad he's having just the right life.

p.s. I loved your poem - copied it out to pray it.

Love, Judy
  15. morningsonshine

A hillbilly woman?! LOL

I sure i spelled it wrong, i spelled how it sounds, it's , i think, a swedish word, that means; mischeif maker, or, uhmm, little devil.

Who me??!! Don't tell anyone now.

Your idea sound interesting. Three way conversation, just not sure were and how you mean?

Sunday 1:00 sounds fine, we don't have to stay long.

You seem to understand about my horse, thanks, it is bittersweet.

Love,
    Misty