To: Morningsonshine

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Mar 5, 2007.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Mist,

This is in response to what you wrote on your 'Grandmother' thread. (continuing the conversation)

I've been wanting to tell you for a long time what a wonderful storyteller you are!!! I LOVE reading any kind of story that you tell - about your children and the funny things they do or say, your horses, your pets. You can write about anything and everything, and I'm interested!

So, I just want you to know,and to be sure that you have that gift in abundance.

So, for your Grandfather, if he is able to hear well enough, maybe he might like hearing family stories also.

And, I was thinking lately, that if you went through all your posts; you would have so many wonderful stories, so much rich family life that you might forget unless you save it.

You could always think of sharing them, or making a book just for your kids or other family members. I think it would be terrific.

Thanks for the compliment on my image. I'm not good at stories, but I LOVE describing things, and capturing them in images! I have 3 finished poems that I want to look over, on spiritual themes, and decide if they would fit here on this board.

This was really joyful to share about. Maybe, we can encourage each other's writing as we go along.

Love and ((HUGS))
    Judy
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi ya Judy,

Thanks for the warm words, i do like to write, always have.

I've started many stories, but don't have the focus and concentration to work thur the whole thing.

Short stories or essays are easier. It is amazing how fast we do forget things about our life and kids.

Describing things is alot of fun, it like painting with words instead of colors. I would love to read your poems. Please do share, if not here, then email them.

I'm glad you posted this, Thanks,

Love, and Hugs too,
    Mist