To: Morningsonshine

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Mar 28, 2007.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Mist,
    How are things going?

I left you a post under your name to Hangininthere. Wanted you to see it before it slides all the way to the bottom of page.

Love,
    Judy
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Thank you for your friendship. I read what you wrote, and i will get a reply to you later.

I'm stressing out right now. Physically i'm hurting, and i have the horse farrier coming in about an hour.

I have to go halter my three babies, and lock them in the correl. I'm struggling physically, and i'm very concerned about my young mustang, i haven't been able to get out and handler her enough.

I wonder if your husband could paint a picture of my Spanish mustang?
    That would be fun, i think shadowfax is strong enough to carry two, i'll ride with you??
    [This Message was Edited on 03/29/2007]
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

She was a good girl, but i'm very cold and it even started raining!!

Wind Dancer was nervous, but she did good, she didn't fight us, and even tho she was anxious, she stayed calm. At one point she started pulling me around abit, and i thought "oh-boy", my body can't handle this.

But we just moved her closer to the board fense, and i started scratching her itchy spots.

Thank you Lord!
    Now i just need to warm up!!

Misty

4. windblade

windblade Active Member

So glad Wind Dancer did well, and your other two. I know how much you love your beautiful babies!

Rest up, my friend, and warm up.

My husband had fantastic news. He entered one of his paintings in a juried exhibit, judged by one of the curators of the Guggenheim Museum! It's one of the main museums nationwide.

I am SO EXCITED. It's a big honor. Now, he's designing a web-site. I'm so proud of him for pushing ahead through everything. When you're an artist working all on your own, the recognition and validation is so important.

The painting will be in a show in N.J., not too far for me to travel to!

No hurry in responding - I just wasn't sure if you had seen my post since it wasn't under my name.

Hugs and Blessings
    Judy