To:Morningsonshine

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, May 6, 2007.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Mist,

How was your visit to your new Dr.? Did he come up with anything helpful? I'm hoping so.

2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

You still there???? I just found this post!!:0)

I haven't been around much since getting back! It's been soooo much to deal with all at once.

I've been meaning to post about my appointment but just seemed like a big job to do!! LOL

I've been dealing with alot of anxiety again, and i don't function well like that!

She pulled alot of blood, and i had to do a heavy metal test at home, and a stool test to check for gluten sensivities.

Haven't gotten all those results back yet, but so far she seems to think i have late stage neurological lymes disease, plus CFS.

My thyroid was swollen, a Hiatal hernia, and Prolonged QT interval, (something to do with the heart)
    Peripheral neuropathy

Is that enough! and all that before the test come back! I'm suppose to be giving myself b12 shot, but had a bad reaction to the first one, and haven't been able to try again!
    "CHiCKen"

So i've been stressed and trying to figure out what to do with all this info,, and get my test taken care of that i had to do at home.

Plus my brother fiance died, they been living together for about 6 years.

I finally slept the whole night last night, and i finally woke up with no anxeity and feeling like i couldn't breath from the weight on my chest.

I've been saying, "thank you Lord, I can Breath!"

Hope all is well with you???
    Been thinking about you today, so it's kinda funny i found this post!!

Love,
    MIsty
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm hoping that when you get your treatment for Lyme, that you will have less pain and less of other problems.

What was your bad response to B-12?

I'm so sorry about your brother's fiancee! I read that post, and prayed a lot for your brother, and his troubles and needs. Such a terrible shock - it was so sudden.

I'm glad you're being able to rest now - it sounded like a totally exhausting trip to the Dr., on top of everything else.

(You're a good egg, even though you're slightly cracked) ha, ha, just wanted you to know that.

Keeping you in my prayers
    Love, Judy
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hey eggy!

I might have been born slightly cracked!!

Thanks for the prayers for my brother, he went and tatooed her name on his arm. Kinda sad.

I went shopping today at Walmart where she worked, and i always talked with her. So i've had her on my mind all day. No Jodi, with a big grin and a hug. :0(

I finally had a better day yesterday, i was thanking God for being able to freely breath! and no anxeity! Yeeha!

I posted on the fibro board about the b12, i may have had some kinda interaction with the heavy metal test i did the day before.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me Judy, its nice.

Hugs for you,

Misty

5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I hope you don't mind me posting here. I have been thinking and praying for you. I have prayed for your brother even though I never posted. It has been nuts with concerts coming out my ears.

I am sorry to hear about his girlfriend. How is he handling all of that? I know you had a big trip to this new doctor. I am praying that you will be able to get on some type of treatment that will help you greatly.

I am sure it is a relief to know there is something wrong but still very daunting I'm sure.

I hope you will be feeling better very soon.

Love,
    Nancy
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

How are you doing? I know you were seeing someone on Tuesdays and things were difficult. Are you seeing some headway at all and experiencing some healing from the past. I sure hope so.

I hope you have a good spring and summer. I only have three more weeks of school. I am going to make it. LOL There were days...............

Take care.

Love,
    Nancy