To my Alleycat

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by arlo_guthrie_fan, Feb 10, 2003.

1. arlo_guthrie_fan

arlo_guthrie_fan New Member

My Dearest Allie
    I`m sitting here , wondering what there is I can do for you. The past few months have been really good to me. Since you came into my life, I think that once again, I still have a chance to be happy and be with someone as good as you.Even when you told me about your FM I knew that you were the one for me. I take you just the way you are baby. Just as the way you smile makes me love you even more, I accept every part of you and hope that maybe together , we can do something to help you through the bad times, so we can enjoy the good times we will share together. I guess what I`m trying to say Allie, is that I love you very much, and would be the happiest man in the world if you would be my wife. This I ask on this bulletin board, which represents what you feel is your weakness, but to me makes me believe you are a strong beautiful woman who I love and want to be with for the rest of my life. With this I wait for your answer.
    I love you always
    Jason
  2. judywhit

judywhit New Member

this one's a keeper :)