To my sisters/brothers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by webintrig, Jan 22, 2007.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I just wanted to thank everyone that is praying for me!

I want to say how much I appreciate all of you and how much it truly means to me.

I wanted to let you know that I do have memory problems but know that I do and have prayed for each of you even though I sometimes do not post so on your post.

With my health problems thier are big challenges I face daily and I know you do as well is why I do not get a chance to post.

Know that I care for each of you and you are in my thoughts and prayers even when I do not post.

I am truly blessed to be able to come here and have you to pray for and to be prayed for by you truly by God's good grace!

In Christ love,
    webby
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am praying for you daily, hon. Are you still waiting for SSDI? I thought so because I have been praying for that. LOL I hope my FM brain hasn't got mixed up on that one.

I am in a high pressure zone right now at work and will probably not be posting much this week. Take care and you are thought of and prayed for even though we don't see you every day.

PS How is your daughter doing after finding the cancer and having surgery?

Love,
    Nancy
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Webby

God Bless you webby so sorry you are going through so much

I try to pray for all of you all the time, even when I can not be here myself.

Just try to take care of yourself , and know you are missed and loved, but never forgotten and always prayed for

hugs

kgangel
  4. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Hey you are pretty sharp! They deniend me so I am appealing that decision for reconsideration.

Then I think I am not sure if they deniend me again on the recondersation it will go to a judge and a hearing I think.

I am trying not to worry about both of my daughters and I have not recieved any news from my daughter that had her surgery except that the surgery went fine and she has to wait 4wks. from the time of the surgery on getting tested again to make sure there is no more cancer.

Thank you for praying for me about these things. I am counting my blessings one by one to take my mind off of my daughter's situations.

kangel

Thank you also for praying for me and my needs. It is hard not to worry over things with so many distractions going on but prayers do help me and are felt.

In Christ love,
    webby