To mywifeismadeofglass

Discussion in 'Caregivers' started by loriRn, May 29, 2004.

1. loriRn

loriRn New Member

I saw your post on the other board and just read a reply to is he serious.
    I have FMS and CFIDS, and it has ruined our sex life. I feel for my husband so much. I know that when we don't want sex it makes him feel like I don't love him or I'm not attracted to him. But this disease has robbed me of all energy. Also it is extremely painful for me. Just to stay in a position . My movements are so difficult ,I don't feel sexy. When you feel so bad it's hard to feel or think creatively also.
    Most of the time he understands, but about once every 2 weeks it comes to the surface and we argue.
    Try to remember it's not about how much she loves you. Shes focused on just getting through each hour.It does'nt leave room for much else.
    Also, if you have any children,(I do), Any extra goes to them. Good luck and hang in there. I wish I could hook you and my husban out, but he's not comfortable with this kind of thing. I think it would help if you could talk to someone who's going through the same thing as you. Just like this board does for us. God Bless, Lori.
  2. louise-22

louise-22 New Member

I think I just read about myself. My husband says he understands but in the next breath is making me feel guilty and it's so hard to tell some one what your going through unless they have experienced it they just can't feel your agony. It is so hard for me and not having anyone to talk to about is even harder.The Lord has been my helper the past 5 years.