To Nance!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by marinemom, Oct 23, 2002.

1. marinemom

marinemom New Member

No Nance, It's Just Me! 10/24/02 05:22 AM

And since my husband doesn't and won't try to understand, I HAVE considered having him fitted for a body cast!

"Honey, how you tell me you are sick? You did the laundry, cooked the supper, helped with homework, buy the groceries, pick up the dry cleaning AND feed the dog? Gee, you don't even look sick!"

You know, years ago, I watched an interview with Willie Nelson. He talked about how he used to come home drunk every night with his first wife. Well, one night he came home and did the usual of falling in bed and passing out. However, during the day, his wife had been very busy clearing OUT the house of all their belongings. After he was good and passed out, she proceeded to sew the bed sheet up around him and then beat him to a pulp with a stick! By the time he got loose, she was long gone! I think that's when he decided that just MAYBE he might need to change his ways.

That story sticks in my head, and there are times when I can close my eyes and imagine doing the same thing to mine! It DOES relieve SOME of the built up stess! ALMOST as good as Imitrex. Not quite, but almost! =)

Sorry to hear about you and you husband. You have my sympathy.

(((((((((((((((((mega hugs to go around)))))))))))))))))
    Kathy

BACK

[This Message was Edited on 10/24/2002]
  2. marinemom

marinemom New Member

No Nance, It's Just Me! 10/24/02 05:22 AM

And since my husband doesn't and won't try to understand, I HAVE considered having him fitted for a body cast!

"Honey, how you tell me you are sick? You did the laundry, cooked the supper, helped with homework, buy the groceries, pick up the dry cleaning AND feed the dog? Gee, you don't even look sick!"

You know, years ago, I watched an interview with Willie Nelson. He talked about how he used to come home drunk every night with his first wife. Well, one night he came home and did the usual of falling in bed and passing out. However, during the day, his wife had been very busy clearing OUT the house of all their belongings. After he was good and passed out, she proceeded to sew the bed sheet up around him and then beat him to a pulp with a stick! By the time he got loose, she was long gone! I think that's when he decided that just MAYBE he might need to change his ways.

That story sticks in my head, and there are times when I can close my eyes and imagine doing the same thing to mine! It DOES relieve SOME of the built up stess! ALMOST as good as Imitrex. Not quite, but almost! =)

Sorry to hear about you and you husband. You have my sympathy.

(((((((((((((((((mega hugs to go around)))))))))))))))))
    Kathy

BACK

[This Message was Edited on 10/24/2002]