TO: onesmileymyley

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joannie1, Feb 5, 2003.

1. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I would like to tell you that i am VERY sorry for what you have gotten for some of the replies about the new baby. I must say that at this happy time in your life it is heartbreaking to me that you have to experience such comments to your post.
    I have sat here and thought how i would feel if i was to post something of such wonderful news as the gift of a child and yet it turns into a debate and one big opinionated mess. i would never return here and probably bawl my poor heart out.

PLEASE KNOW I am truly sorry for what you have had to experience here. And know that I personally am very happy for you.
    Take care and God bless you and your wonderful growing family.
    And know i am sorry.
    Joannie
  2. onesmileymyley

onesmileymyley New Member

You are such a sweetheart and I thank you so very much for the kind and loving words. I guess some people do not care for children and shame on them as the lord commands us to be fruitful and well I am very much so being fruitfull.lol..hugs to you and god bless you and your family. Shannon
  3. nova

nova New Member

I did not get a chance to read the post Joanne is talking about but I wanted to congratulate you and wish you all the best.

[ advertisement ]