To our Moderators

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Grandma6, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Grandma6

Grandma6 New Member

Dear Moderators,

I just want to let you know that I appreciate all the demanding work that yawl do as volenteers. I have been on different boards in the past but quite them because I felt that they were not monitored well enough and there got to be too much profanity and subjects that I felt should not have been on a board that is suppose to be there to give me support and advise concening my illness.

I personally do not know how you do it since you too suffer from the same things that all of us do.

So this is just a short note to say

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART and

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.........Grandma6
  2. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

what a lovely thread and a great way to show our moderators how much we appreciate everything they do.

((((thank you)))) to all our moderators for all you do in making this board a safe and happy place.

(((hugs))),
    brit
  3. meinpain

meinpain New Member

The other members have said it all! I'm just adding my name to the list of appreciative members. Having been a monitor at another site, I truly know what you have to do on a daily basis. You moderators rock!

Meinpain
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I need to add my support for our Moderators, as well. I appreciate so much the effort you put in to help us keep this board running so well.

I know that you have health problems as we all do and volunteering for us is a very selfless thing to do.

Blessings to you and prayers for better health.

Kathy.
  5. slowdreamer

slowdreamer New Member

I think it is a miracle the way this board works. So many of us have brain fog and i think we are fairly sensitive given the history of misunderstading most of us have been through.
    The board is an understanding home place for me where the moderators work to keep things civilized without being bland.
    Thankyou Prohealth and thank you moderators.
  6. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

While I've been known to get frusterated, or complain about a rule or two from time to time - I know that none of those things have to do with our moderators!!

I think our moderators do an excellent job of keeping things in balance - in what we know can be an absolutely hectic environment! & I thank you all for that.

I just want everyone to know that even if I may sound a wee bit bitter at times ;) It's never directed at anyone here!

Amanda