To Paper Towel- Chondromalacia Patella

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by todayisagift, Sep 15, 2003.

1. todayisagift

todayisagift New Member

I can't believe I've seen someone else with this. I have never heard someone else talk about this. I know it is fairly common but nevertheless I had to post to you hehe. One thing I wanted to ask you was I have been told since I was diagnosed in February that much of it was FM related all along, were you ever told that? I had surgery, lateral release, to try to take off some of the pressure and then I was told now that I should have never done that because it was a waste of a surgery. But long ago about 6 years was when I started having trouble with my Left Knee and they couldnt' figure out anything that was wrong with it so they gave me that diagnosis I had EVERY test under the sun on it, did you? It got pretty painful though so it makes me think that part of it may have been FM pain. I was born knock kneed which doesn't help and my left hip is turned inward which is where a lot of it came from, bodily structure I guess you would say. A physiatrist I saw years ago told me all this, he said there were radical surgeries to fix it but he said I would never want to try them. I almost got desperate at some points though thank god I never tried any of them!!! write back with your experience
    -Megan
  2. todayisagift

todayisagift New Member

[ advertisement ]