To paulmark..answer to your questions about "natural" stuff

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by praisingHim, Feb 27, 2003.

1. praisingHim

praisingHim New Member

To answer your questions about my previous post (the thread on what the integrative dr. suggested)

1. The dr. I went to is in Georgia, but I am sure there are some in your state. Your right, it isn't cheap. My insurance paid about 1/2 of the consultation, but the supplements come from a health food store, and are not covered by insurance. I am just taking a few at a time, and hopefully won't need all of them that he suggested. It's a trial by error process.
    2. The drink is called End Fatigue...Daily Energy Infusion...It's based on the research of Jacob Teitelbaum. The bottle says that after 3 weeks 76% notice an improvement in symptoms. It is a powder that you can mix with water, juice, etc. It contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, malic acid, and more. Its is expensive, about
    $49.00 a big bottle. Not sure how long it is supposed to last, but it also takes the place of vitamins and other supplements, so you don't have to buy a lot of individual supplements. You may be able to find something similar for a cheaper price at health food stores.
    3. The thyroid medication, Armor that he switched me to, is a prescription. I have hypothyroidism.
    4. I am just starting to learn about the Mediteranian diet. The basic of it is, eat mostly bread, wheats, whole grains, nuts, oats (you know, the carbs). Stay about from white and processed foods. Eat wheat bread, not white. Eat brown rice, not white. This diet has no milk (A tough one for me). You eat lots of fruits and vegetables. You also limit red meat (to about only once a month). You can have poultry such as chicken 2-3 times a week, and also you can have fish. Limit sweets. Let me know if you have any more questions. Hope this helps.
  2. judywhit

judywhit New Member

iherb you will not pay that for the End Fatigue...Daily Energy Infusion. They are very, very resonable and super service. I think I paid $30.00 for mine. Website is an easy one just with a dot and a com. REALLY GREAT PRODUCT!!!
    Judy
  3. praisingHim

praisingHim New Member

Thanks for the information. I have heard of that site. After I try out the drink, I will check it out! Thanks, thats a big price difference! Have a blessed evening.

[ advertisement ]