TO PAULMARK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kellbear, Feb 7, 2003.

1. kellbear

kellbear New Member

Your post below about chest pain describes my chest pain to a T along with the throat and tounge problems. I really apprecited your post because I can relate to it and I will use this information when I see my new doctor. How long have you had these symptoms. Do they go away at all?
  2. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

you mean your tongue mouth throat and bronchails feel like 2 pieces of sandpaper rubbing together along with fire ants biting and burning and a unquneable thirst??? I can hardly described my symptoms in words. i'ts mmiserable and i live with it 24 hrs a day for 5 yrs. I started out with dry burning non prodcutive cough after my allergies started getting worse in fall of l997 was under lots of stress as a city manager and ky is bad for allergies

i think a lot of the dryness and thrist is the delicate imbalance of the ph cheney says the cfs drives the cells too acidi and the gut too alkalkine so i have lots of dig. problems, severe food cravings and i'm bedridden 85% of the time.

write me if you want, i can tell you all about it and listen to you and who is your new dr.?? Cheney is smart but he's very expensvie and i can't afford to get the care i need from him regularly.

god bless PM
    paulstory@iolky.com

good luck with dr. appt.
  3. 2girls

2girls New Member

Hi guys -

This is SO familiar to me also. Paulmark, your description in right on key - 2 pieces of sandpaper rubbing.
    Do you also have mouth sores and tongue coating (white or whatever color) to accompany these symptoms?
    My doc and dentist haven't got a clue.

thanks
    2girls