To Plantscaper - Yeast Cleanse

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alec, Apr 24, 2003.

1. alec

alec New Member

You mentioned Solaray Yeast Cleanse. Can you tell me how you used it, how long and want type of response you had? After taking antibiotics off and on for 8 years, I think yeast is a problem I need to address. Thanks.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/24/2003]
  2. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Hope you don't mind me butting in...lol!

I have been on antibiotics since age 13 (am now 45) Needless to say, they wreck havoc, but I have no choice.

Another product you might want to look into that I had great success with in clearing up systemic candida (yeast) is Berberine Complex. It is made from natural ingredients such as Barberry (Berberis Vulgaris), Oregon Grape Root Extract (Berberis Aquifolium), and Golden Seal (Hydrastis Canadensis).

I was unable to take the RX'es diflucan, and nystatin, as they made me really ill.

The Berberine Complex killed off the yeast, but in a less dramatic manner, without making me iller. It is tablet form and I took 2 tabs twice daily. Within Three Months, my IBS (caused in part from yeast) had become asymptomatic.

Please check to make sure anything you decide to take is not contraindicated with any other meds or herbs you are taking.

Best wishes,
    LL

3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

I have found out recently that Oil of Oregano is actually l00 times more effective than Caprylic Acid, which is the main active ingredient of the Yeast Cleanse..So I would try that, first..Also, there is Dioxychlor, too, but I have not had a candida problem in a good while, so I don't have direct experience in these newer products...

However, what Layinglow just suggested may, also, be very effective..so you might want to check that out, as she seems to feel it is quite effective...

Also, if you don't find relief, there is also a Candida message board on this site...and that is their main preoccupation, so could find more help..

Hope this helps,
    ~~Amelia~~

I

[ advertisement ]