to Prohealth Feedback

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pasara, Aug 30, 2008.

1. pasara

pasara New Member

I do not want to complain about the new format, but I do want to give you one point to consider as you "fine tune" things.

Many of us here with health problems are very sensitive to light and visual stimulation. The nice thing about the present message board format is how simple and clean it is, and the soft blue background is easy on the eyes.

The new board has many different colors and icons, and instantly exhausts me.

Please consider toning down the page so that it is less cluttered, more monochromatic, and without unnecessary icons,etc.

The people who use this site are not just your average web users, but people with chronic illnesses for which every little thing counts. Some things look great in a designer's head, but in practical application have profound effects s/he didn't think to consider.

Please pass this comment on to the powers that be.
  2. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I agree with every point you've made. The new board is too 'busy' and the visual stimulation is an instant "overload' for fibro sufferers.

Thank you for bringing this up and I hope your points are given serious consideration as the new board is being fine tuned.

3. bct

bct Active Member

I think I agree. A lot of visual over-load. Maybe just a matter of getting used to. I sure hope so.

4. stick2013

stick2013 Member

Way too much going on and not very easy to navigate either...Just too busy for me...
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2008]
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

hope they'll at lest give us the option of how we want it to appear. They of all people should know how sensory overloaded many here are...

AND I hope they make the boards more private as they were. It makes no sense to suddenly have deleted messages now showing up on the new site. I really hope that's a 'glitch'.

6. sisland

sisland New Member

post photos over there?,,,just wondering!,,,sis
  7. colorfulcolorado

colorfulcolorado New Member

When I was over there last I couldn't find any place to post a photo...unless of course they changed that.
  8. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

Images on the new boards do not currently work but we will have this fixed in the future. If you would like to send us your feed back about the design and layout please send your comments and concerns to