To Puddleglum - question please!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bunchy, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

I also have raised ANA (don't know the pattern though - it IS the UK...sigh) , high sed rate, high RF, positive anti smooth muscle antibody and a lesion in my spine and a granuloma on my liver (both benign apparently)

Have always wondered about Lupus but my symptoms don't fit - they don't seem to affect my organs apart from my gut (I need to take a strong anti nausea drug each day) and the fact that I am always thirsty and need to pee a lot.

Dr's say nothing wrong except CFS and probably FM. I also have MCS and neuropathic pain both externally and internally.

I don't have a butterfly rash or much joint pain or other common Lupus symptoms though.

May I ask what your symptoms are please as I may choose to go for further testing if they are similar to mine.

Love Bunchy x
  2. matwood58

matwood58 New Member

to Puddleglum, but thought I would just let you know that you don't always have to have the butterfly rash to have Lupus. My mother had Lupus that distroyed her lungs and she never showed the rash. She did have the joint pain, and problems with her "gut". It took quite some time for a diagnosis. She had it for 10 years before passing July 2009. I know this doesn't help much but thought I would chime in.
  3. Puddleglum

Puddleglum New Member

for bunchy!