TO QUEENBEE69 !!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamela, Oct 3, 2002.

1. pamela

pamela New Member

Hi there!!! So sorry,... I did get your post the other day, thank you so much, but I was at work running back and forth to the computer reading yours and everybody elses stuff. HA, Ha!!! I tell you what, all this is a hoot!!! Working, being sick, having all this metal in my right side, but I love what I have found on this web-site. Isn't it great??? It just makes you feel so not alone and not to worry because alot of the symptoms we all have every one else has had and it makes you feel... okay,.... i'm not wierd or krazy!! How's New York??? It's brutally hot and humid in Austin, Tx. I'll be off work until next Wed. 10-09-02. That's my day back. Hope you have a great day and weekend!!! Love and Itty-Bitty Hugs Pamela
  2. pamela

pamela New Member

Hi there!!! So sorry,... I did get your post the other day, thank you so much, but I was at work running back and forth to the computer reading yours and everybody elses stuff. HA, Ha!!! I tell you what, all this is a hoot!!! Working, being sick, having all this metal in my right side, but I love what I have found on this web-site. Isn't it great??? It just makes you feel so not alone and not to worry because alot of the symptoms we all have every one else has had and it makes you feel... okay,.... i'm not wierd or krazy!! How's New York??? It's brutally hot and humid in Austin, Tx. I'll be off work until next Wed. 10-09-02. That's my day back. Hope you have a great day and weekend!!! Love and Itty-Bitty Hugs Pamela
  3. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Hey girl, We finally figured it out. Lets give ourselves a hand.(clap,clap)Ha! Its good to hear that you are still working. Good for you! Its getting cloder here, its better than the 90's. I was at Drs. appointments for the past 2 days. Bummer! Hope you have a sleep filled weekend. Type at ya later....Love and BIG hugs....Jeannie(queenbee)