To Ralph/anyone....Thinking of trying NAET, anyone done this?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nell-UK, Dec 16, 2002.

1. nell-UK

nell-UK New Member

Hi...

I have CFIDS and have severe MCS, multiple allergies, mercury poisoning etc etc....I have just found the NAETw ebsite and ordered the book "Say goodbye to illness" I am seriously thinking of giving this a go and would love to hear from others who have tried this and whether it has helped at all.

It almost sounds too good to be true but I've heard a lot of good things about it. Can it make you feel worse in any way?

Any info/advice would be much appreciated,

Thenks, Nell
  2. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

Is it alternative care? If it is I'm seeing one now and she is great.
  3. nell-UK

nell-UK New Member

Many thanks for your advice, I will certaily check out the person I am thinking of seeing. I am one of those sensitive types who react badly to most things and this was why I was concerned.

I was pleased to hear how much it has helped your friend, this gives me hope, thanks again for the help.

Take care,

Nell.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlacat...NAET is an allergy elimination technique, is this what you are doing? It looks very good, it's supposed to be the best way of getting rid of allergies/intolerances/chemical sensitivities etc. The website is NAET dot com. If this is what you are doing, has it helped you at all?

Love Nell

[This Message was Edited on 12/17/2002]
  4. JP

JP New Member

Hi Nell,

I have used NAET. It has been well over 5 years ago. I do remember that it worked pretty well. I am fortunate in the allergy department. I only had a few allergies that gave me much trouble. I know the story behind the development of this technique. A friend of mine (medical doctor) trained with her and uses the technique in her practice. Let's see if I can spell it...Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique. Dr. Nambudripad has quite a story and this technique was born out of her attempt to heal herself.

Good luck and wellness to you!
    Jan

[ advertisement ]