To Ralph

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by spartanjt, Aug 24, 2005.

1. spartanjt

spartanjt New Member

Ralph - I just happened to catch your last post in another thread, where you explain your frustration w/some of the posts/posters on this board & your intent to leave the board.

As you know, you & i have traded info on several occassions over the past several months & you've been a definite positive source of info for me. Having spent the past 4 years working through my issues w/amalgam(mercury) detox & w/CFS over the past 12 years, i've come to appreciate the alternative / holistic health community. I've also become aware of & a proponent of Standard Process supplements over that time & such treatments as NAET/NMT, Reiki, cranial-sacral, etc........

I've posted here many times about the dangers of dental amalgam & its destructive effects over time on the major organs of the body. The responses to those posts have ranged from agreement, to skepticism, to outright criticism that amalgams could NOT possibly be causing the types of health issues that are discussed on this board.It is indeed unfortunate that some believe that they can get well, even when they have a mouthful of toxic mercury amalgams that are slowly disintegrating & migrating into & causing problems in other parts of the body. I say that because i have seen the positive effects of replacing those amalgams & slowing detoxing my body of the metals left behind.

The skepticism & the procrastination that occurs, i believe is just part of the way things are, & will continue to be.I am always interested in new ideas & treatments for getting health improvements & have tried many, many of those ideas & treatments in the past. One of those ideas, to seek treatment via a D.C. using the NRT technique, was something that you recommended. Although, i'm working w/a holistic D.O. at this point, I have the NRT info now so that i can use that in the future too.

Bottomline here is that, the expertise you bring to folks like myself on this board is invaluable & is very much appreciated. Hope you decide to stick around a while longer.

Good health!
  2. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Say it ain't so, Ralph.

Centuries ago a wise man noted that it is impossible to please everyone. Many people here are pleased with and grateful for your presence. I hope you will not let the few who are not deprive the rest of us of your knowledge.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I did see a post by Ralph today, so hopefully he has decided to stay with us.

I also enjoy reading his posts, and have taken much of what he has recommended to heart, and am trying it. I also have both books he recommended.

I hope he reconsiders and stays with us, he is a Godsend with information that is not just mainstream meds.

I for one am allergic to most medications, there are few I can tolerate, so his brand of treatment is very important to people like myself.

I have nothing against those who do get results from prescribed meds, but I personally can't tolerate them. I have to go with other methods.

There is room here for all types of treatments, and no one should be offended if they disagree with Ralph or anyone else for that matter.

If someone does not agree with a suggestion, then just move on to what is more to what you believe. No reason for being ugly to anyone.

New ideas/treatments are all that most of us have, as there is so far, truly no know cure for these illnesses.

Take care, and lets hope Ralph decides to stay with us who do appreciate his expertise.

Shalom, Shirl

4. Sbilek

Sbilek New Member

Ralph,

I sure hope you stick around. I know you've helped tons of people on this board. I know it's frustrating sometimes and sometimes one can feel like they are against a brick wall. I wish everyone here would have the pleasure of meeting you personally and to know what a wonderful, caring guy you are, sometimes a "little" lacking in the tolerance department, but, what the heck, we all are in this lifetime learning something, right?

And don't take that comment the wrong way, re the tolerance, as that is definitely something I'm lacking big time!!!

By the way, my very good friend in Columbus I just gave her your phone number. I sure hope she calls you.

One little passage for the day, a little poem written by Letha House, a philanthropist who left a legacy in Medina County, Ohio, "If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain, If I can ease one life the aching or Cool one pain, or help one fainting robin Into his nest again, I shall not live in vain."

It's people like you, Ralph, that I think of when I read this little poem by her. You know, sometimes we just want to do sooooooo much, it can be very frustrating when things don't happen as quickly as we'd like, but I just remember that little poem by Letha House, and then just remember the little things.

Anyways, bottom line, you'd be sorely missed, so sure hope you stick around.

Sbilek
    [This Message was Edited on 08/25/2005]