To sapphire311

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sapphire, Nov 19, 2002.

1. sapphire

sapphire New Member

Hi Kathy,
    It's nice to meet you, too. I just read your post under HOB's post. I hated to take over her post so I thought I'd just start a new one.
    I read your profile also. You live in the state I've always wanted to live in. I love Florida. We go to Panama City sometimes and that is my favorite place to vacation. We haven't been there in a couple of years. It's really hard on me to travel. I do love it though.
    I'm sorry you have CFS. It's a terrible illness to have to deal with. It took me several years before I feel I really was dealing with it. I am now comfortable with my life. I have learned what to do and what not to do.(most of the time) And the kind of people to advoid. Of course, I still mess up sometimes and think maybe they (family) have changed. Doesn't take me long to figure out they haven't. I do have a supportive husband and kids. I am very thankful for that.
    I'm sorry you have to work full time. There is no way I could but I do work some in our business. I love it and I hope I can keep working. I haven't worked since May though. I've had a rough summer.
    Sorry I got carried away here. Didn't mean to write a book.
    Been nice talking to you.

Sapphire
  2. sapphire

sapphire New Member

Hi Kathy,
    It's nice to meet you, too. I just read your post under HOB's post. I hated to take over her post so I thought I'd just start a new one.
    I read your profile also. You live in the state I've always wanted to live in. I love Florida. We go to Panama City sometimes and that is my favorite place to vacation. We haven't been there in a couple of years. It's really hard on me to travel. I do love it though.
    I'm sorry you have CFS. It's a terrible illness to have to deal with. It took me several years before I feel I really was dealing with it. I am now comfortable with my life. I have learned what to do and what not to do.(most of the time) And the kind of people to advoid. Of course, I still mess up sometimes and think maybe they (family) have changed. Doesn't take me long to figure out they haven't. I do have a supportive husband and kids. I am very thankful for that.
    I'm sorry you have to work full time. There is no way I could but I do work some in our business. I love it and I hope I can keep working. I haven't worked since May though. I've had a rough summer.
    Sorry I got carried away here. Didn't mean to write a book.
    Been nice talking to you.

Sapphire
  3. sapphire

sapphire New Member

Bumping for Sapphire311