To sdlass in union county,nj from meandyou

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meandyou, Sep 11, 2002.

1. meandyou

meandyou New Member

Hi,
    I am sorry that you had such a bad visit with the doctor. I had the same problems when I was first sick. I went to 26 doctors and they told me for the first few years that they would cure me and after that they told me to see a shrink that it was all in my head. I know as you do it is not in my head at all. I am also a cancer survivor . I guess it wasn't in my head after all. I always knew that.. I have learned to live with this diease for the most part. The only part I really am sad about is I never had children and I'm not married. I hope one day the married part will change. Take care and have a good day. Who is the dr.you went to ???? See Ya.
  2. meandyou

meandyou New Member

Hi,
    I am sorry that you had such a bad visit with the doctor. I had the same problems when I was first sick. I went to 26 doctors and they told me for the first few years that they would cure me and after that they told me to see a shrink that it was all in my head. I know as you do it is not in my head at all. I am also a cancer survivor . I guess it wasn't in my head after all. I always knew that.. I have learned to live with this diease for the most part. The only part I really am sad about is I never had children and I'm not married. I hope one day the married part will change. Take care and have a good day. Who is the dr.you went to ???? See Ya.
  3. sdlass

sdlass New Member

Thanks for replying
    I went to: Pain Treatment Center of NJ(Dr.Douglas Ashendorf)
    He was listed on Co-cure--and as I mentioned, given high recommendations from a friend
    and other patients who were in his office.
    I 'm just chalking it up as "he was having a bad day"
    I must say, that so far today, I feel pretty good--I guess the combination of drugs have finally kicked
    in----Hope to hear from you soon
    sdlass