To Sean: I just checked out your profile for the first time....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MsJoey, Oct 24, 2002.

1. MsJoey

MsJoey New Member

since I usually don't have much computer time, and I am literally ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! That has got to be THE FUNNIEST thing I've seen in a long time! I absolutely love it. I knew there was a reason I liked you. LOL!!!! You have totally made my day, my week better! Thanks a lot! You do not know how badly I needed a good laugh just now. You're TERRIFIC!
  2. MsJoey

MsJoey New Member

since I usually don't have much computer time, and I am literally ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! That has got to be THE FUNNIEST thing I've seen in a long time! I absolutely love it. I knew there was a reason I liked you. LOL!!!! You have totally made my day, my week better! Thanks a lot! You do not know how badly I needed a good laugh just now. You're TERRIFIC!
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

I decided to check you out after reading this post. I am ROTFLMAO too!!!! Thanks for making my day!
    Pepper
  4. lindasue

lindasue New Member

Well, I just had to see what all the fuss was about..!!!!
    The man of my dreams!!!
    What a cutie
    A big hug to you!!!!!!
    Lindasue
  5. MsJoey

MsJoey New Member

going to come on here and wonder what in the world is going on!! Now I'm checking everyone's profiles, I thought I had pretty much looked at everyone's already, so I'm re-checking. Don't want to miss anything that good again. I especially like the "be afraid, be very afraid" part, LOL.
  6. kay

kay New Member

Thanks for making my day, by doing this!!! :))) SEAN -- HUBBA HUBBA BABY! WHAT A LOT OF FUN, YOU WOULD BE! CHEERS TO A GREAT Day.LOL, LINDA
  7. MsJoey

MsJoey New Member

8. lucky

lucky New Member

what a great picture - Mr. Bean made my day. Seems you are as funny as he is, and I was as nosy as the other ladies to find out and loved it. Lucky
  9. MsJoey

MsJoey New Member

heehee.....still chuckling this morning...
  10. Judi

Judi New Member

Hi, my name is Judi, it`s been awhile since I have been on here until last night, I started to do this last night, but as you can see I didn`t, HOW CAN I SEE THIS HUNK you are talking about???? Can you share some joy??? LOL
    thank you,
    Judi
  11. sean

sean New Member

You are most kind, I would just like to say I am single if
    you are interested, So please leave me a message on the chit chat board. Please don't get offended if I don't reply to you all, but having stud status is a full time job. What with feeling a little run down as it is, I'm sure you will appreciate that replying to all my fans would be extremely time consuming.

Kisses xxxxxxxxxxx from sean xxxxxxxxxx