To Seaview, why don't you try....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by evileva, Mar 4, 2003.

  1. evileva

    evileva New Member

    Why don't you try writing the President and your Senator. I think that if we bombard our politicians with enough letters that maybe something will get done. Have you tried applying for SSDI under your husbands income? You can do that you know. If you could get your disability (and by using his income you would get more a month) then your husband may be able to quit one of his jobs. It's just a thought. Take care and hugs.