TO SHANNONSPARKLES

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Apr 27, 2006.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

We haven't heard from you lately- have you gotten some help yet? I hope your doc helped you to find someone...please let us know how you are doing! Terri
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Could you let us know if you're OK? We are worried about you... Love, Terri
  4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

What day in May will you turn 24???

Inquiring minds want to know....(where have I heard that before?) Terri
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Shannon has answered some posts over the past couple of days. Not sure why she hasn't seen this one, though.

Kathy.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/29/2006]
  6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

7. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I don't really remember what I was doing the last few days, but I guess this post got by me.

Dad and brothers are helping more with the cooking, but I still have to get up some times. I'm exhausted and sick, and getting digestive disturbance (won't go into detail), and I started on a new brand of magnesium that I later found out may have MSG in it, so I think that was what was making me SO depressed the days I was using it. I get into a deep depression suddenly when I'm exposed to any form of MSG in any ammount. Then it takes a couple days to get it out of my system. So I'm still trying to recover from that. I used the new pills for three days.

I wrote a venting thread that should fill in some of the missing days. I'm having trouble reading and writing...

Thanks for writing. I happened to be awake during the day for part of today because my sleep schedule is all wonky, so I got to play my recorder a bit and watch some Lawrence Welk. It tired me too much, so I had to turn it off. Hope I will sleep better tonight. Going to take an extra pill for it. I have some chinese herbs for sleeping that are pretty strong. Think they may make me dopier for the first few hours after waking, but it's worth it most of the time, I suppose.
    ((hugs)) Shannon
    P.S. Thanks for the serenity prayer, Prickles. :)
    [This Message was Edited on 04/30/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/30/2006]