TO SHARON AND SHIRL.... APOLOGY TO MODERATORS!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CarolK, Dec 5, 2005.

1. CarolK

CarolK New Member

Just in case you didn't get to read my post under the other topic... here is a copy.

DEAR SHIRL AND SHARON... 12/05/05 07:31 PM

I would like to apologize to both of you!! It was my understanding that the moderators were the ones who did the on-line editing of the posts.. I Stand Corrected!

You are right.. it may have just been a glich or perhaps Tigger deleted them.... I didn't know that was possible for a person to do. I guess my "exercise for the day" was .... jumping to conclusions!

Anyway, I sincerly and profoundly ask your forgiveness!! I did not mean to offend you or anyone here on this board. I love this board and it has really been a blessing in my life.

Please keep up the good work and know that dispite our errors.. we do appreciate all you do here!!

Thank You... CarolK
  2. jaltair

jaltair New Member

and, I'd like to add my thanks to the moderators as well!

It's good to see you back Shirl! Sure have missed you.

Warm wishes, Jeannette
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Please do not worry about this! We all make mistakes sometimes. You did not know that others at PH have as much and more access to corrections, etc. on these boards then us moderators.

Thanks Jeannette for the welcome back, its been awhile, and I have missed all of you myself. Things are a little better around here now, so will be here more often.

Carol, you can pray for an 'unspoken request' for me, take too long to explain it all, but God does know what my problems are anyway. Just mention my husband and I in your prayers.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. CarolK

CarolK New Member

to pray for your unspoken request. It is not important that I know... only that HE knows. Consider it a done deal! CarolK