To Shirl and Lilsis

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by totteacher, Sep 17, 2002.

1. totteacher

totteacher New Member

Thanks to both of you for responding to my post. The red spot on the breast is just an infection on and under the skin. And I do have a nasty sinus infection. My doctor prescribed an antibiotic mainly for the sinus but it will help the breast too. I had not realized that sinus infections were common to FM people. Shirl, I don't know how you could have stood those headaches for any length of time. My face was hurting so bad that my jaw joint even ached. It is doing better today. Lilsis, wow, those blisters are really something. Glad the transfer factor is helping. I guess it is so easy to attribute everything that hits you to FM. I know I shouldn't get in a lather and I try not too. I guess this time with 2 things going on I just let my imagination run away with me. Thanks again, ladies.

Linda
  2. totteacher

totteacher New Member

Thanks to both of you for responding to my post. The red spot on the breast is just an infection on and under the skin. And I do have a nasty sinus infection. My doctor prescribed an antibiotic mainly for the sinus but it will help the breast too. I had not realized that sinus infections were common to FM people. Shirl, I don't know how you could have stood those headaches for any length of time. My face was hurting so bad that my jaw joint even ached. It is doing better today. Lilsis, wow, those blisters are really something. Glad the transfer factor is helping. I guess it is so easy to attribute everything that hits you to FM. I know I shouldn't get in a lather and I try not too. I guess this time with 2 things going on I just let my imagination run away with me. Thanks again, ladies.

Linda
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Those headaches could knock down a grown man and make him cry!

Yes, I had my face hurt so bad, that one night I had an ice pack on my head and face too long. When I got up, I fell down, I must have 'froze' half my brain! Never go to sleep with an ice pack on your head.

I had those attacks for 15 years almost every week, the pain was worst then the Fibro.

I read a book called; 'ABC of Asthma, Allergies, & Lupus' by 'F. Batmanghelidj, MD. Website; http://www.watercure.com/intro.htm Interesting read, very informative on why we need to drink water and how much we need to drink, they are not selling anything but the books and tapes.

Well, I started drinking half my body weight in ounces of water and take a fourth teaspoon full of Sea Salt a day. Thats about 8 months ago now. I seldom get the attacks and headaches anymore, if I do get one, they only last hours instead of days! Plus my allergies are nowhere as bad as they were before I started drinking the water.

Hope this is your first and last attack!

Shalom, Shirl

4. LilSis

LilSis New Member

It is not the fact of being easy to refer everything to FMS. The sad truth is that there is an unbelieveable amount of things caused by it.
    Some one just posted a list recently, I'll try to find it and tell you where it is. Be prepard, it's scary!
    Hope you are feeling better.
    xoxo
    LilSis