To Sigsaur From 1maqt

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1maqt, Dec 23, 2002.

1. 1maqt

1maqt New Member

It was very interesting to hear from someone who has experienced reaction too. Dr. Garth Nicolson has a site on
    his research and it is really informative (Edited to Remove URL)
    There are several articles of his there. It gives me tremednious relief to know that I am not loosing my mind, and someone finally believes me....took a very long time. Had first symtoms 28yrs ago, and was diagnosed about 5-6 yrs ago. Am still seeking Dr for treatment. All I have ever been prescribed is Soma, which is a muscle relaxer. Would be interested in your symtoms.. and treatment. 1maqt
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I also responded to you under the Flu Shot post.

QT, sorry to have to remove the URL, but anyone using either mycoplasma or Dr. Nicolson can do a web search and find his website.

Love, Mikie
  3. sigsaur

sigsaur New Member

There are differences in serverity in gws. My symtoms are headaches,major joint pain,loss of memeory,loss of concintrasion,skin rashes,and sleeping problems. The va has me on ms contin for the pain. I am told my knee and ankle joints are in bad shape.
    I use a lot of braces to help stay as stable as possible.
    And i also use a cane. There are days I feel that i am ageing. I have had many tests and have thought the va has drained most of my blood from my body.

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Did they run the PCR DNA test for mycoplasmas? Did they ever put you on any tetracycline-family antibiotics like Doxycycline? Just wondering as mycoplasmas seem to play a large role in GWI.

Love, Mikie