TO SKIERCHIK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Mar 12, 2006.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Hi!
    I finally got some reduced glutathione for my son, and he's started taking it. Yesterday he woke up with very little if any brain fog....wow! I'm so used to him being wobbly and unresponsive in the morning...yesterday was so much better. I'm thinking he had a real need for the glutathione! Thank you so much for mentioning it. He has finals this week, so he needs all the brain power he can get! Love, Terri
  2. skierchik

skierchik New Member

YIIPPEE!! You actually brought tears to my eyes. I'm sooo happy for the both of you!!

He's so young to be going through this and I know how hard it's got to be to have a sick loved one!! I so, so happy.

Keep in mind, he can take the glutathione in the afternoon too or he can do the honey-glutathione protocol again in the afternoon. Depending if he's at home or not.

I saw my doctor this morning and he added another protocol to do daily...because he doesn't like my protein serum count. It increased, but not enough. I will post it separately to you so that anyone else might be able to find it more easily in the future. Also, did I give you already some supplements that are precursors to "glutathione"??? I can't recall. If you need them let me know. I do those as well.

lots of love and hugs to you and your son,

skierchik
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

NAC and ALA...were those the ones? Also, a probiotic, which he's taking Primal Defense with good results. Seems like things are finally working together for him....Let me know if there's something else we need to add (other than the detox baths).
    Hugs, Terri
  4. skierchik

skierchik New Member

I added some info to the other post...protein builder....

Hope his finals go well!!

Love,

skierchik