To Sleeping Beauty from Suzette

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzette1954, Apr 3, 2007.

1. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

I know how bad it can get and I want you to know that we are all here for you. Please do not give up. We will listen to you and give you the best advice we have.

I also get sooo tired of all of the pain and the loneliness and not being able to handle problems. Instead of a lawyer, could you go to small claims court? Is this about the neighbor? Sorry, I didnt see your post yesterday. I usually get on in the mornings and when you need me, just make sure Suzette is in the title and I will ck to see if you have been trying to contact me. You know you can always ck yours by typing sleeping beauty in the search box and it will all come up of those who have contacted you

May God bless you and send His Angels to hold you close at this time in your life.

Suzette
  2. coolma

coolma New Member

Just saw your site and I feel for you. Never give up. IL do believe in healing and was drawn to a site on this web by Stormyskye - best articles I've read on what is going on with your body. Please access it and read it = I think there is truth there. Good luck and please access knowledge for healing!