----To Starcat----

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ansel, Nov 10, 2005.

1. ansel

ansel New Member

Hi starcat, i'm Ansel and I live in Spokane. Glad to know there is another person close by with the same dx and who smokes. I too love animals. Sounds like we have a lot in common.

I can't believe the people on that smoking post. My whole family smokes and as far as I'm concerned it's nobody's business what I evenutaly die of! Are you a night owl too?
  2. ansel

ansel New Member

Yes I live right in town, too close to neighbors but since we're on a corner lot it's not too bad. Do you live on acreage? We moved from 2 1/2 acres to this small town lot and I miss the space. But since I've been sick it's all I can do to keep up the small yard here!

I bet watching those turkeys is amusing. You're lucky to be able to watch all the wildlife from your yard. I too have started watching birds. We have the most beautiful black and white birds around the house. I think they're magpies but I'm not sure.

I would love to get together for coffee sometime. I'm more of a morning person since after lunch I tend to feel so bad I just go lay down and read. If I don't get it done in the morning, it probably won't get done that day!

I've never been to Elk. We've been to the transfer station there off hwy 2 and that's the road to Elk, is'nt it? Is Elk in a little valley?

I love to explore new places as long as I'm in the car sitting down! Maybe I could meet you in Elk somewhere for coffee? Do you have a cafe or something?

Let me know if this feels ok to you.
    Ansel
  3. ansel

ansel New Member

Got you #. Better delete befor everyone has it!! I'll give you a call this morn.