TO: Stormyskye or anyone on Threelac..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gramaT, Feb 3, 2006.

1. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Hi!

I've been on ThreeLac for about a month and was wondering when I should increase from one packet a day. There are no instructions about that. I have been quite tired and sinus headaches. Mabe just being off the sugar and sticking with the Threelac is good enough? I have also added Candida Cleanse two caps a day with water. Mabe thats why I hurt more. I would like to start feeling better.
    Thanks for your help.
    Carolyn in Ill
  2. SherylD

SherylD Guest

for about a month too.... I also feel worse and I think it is from not eating all the things we use to eat..

Today I ate more "normal" and felt a lot better. I just don't eat things with sugar. And I am trying to watch what I eat..

I have found if I excercise just a little it really helps too.

I know how you feel cuz I feel the same way...I have the sunus headaches.. and I am really tired...I just think it all takes time to figure it out.. But it is frustrating.

I am only going to take the 1 packet a day. I don't like to rush things.

Good luck to you.

SherylD
  3. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Sherl and Stormy
    Thanks for answering.
    I guess it may be the cleanse too. But I will try to be patient and keep drinking the water. I heard it may take up to a year to get rid of the yeast. Yikes!! I sure hope not. But like you, I feel so much better when I can walk. I will when it gets warmer and do yoga for now.

thanks again
    I sure appreciate the help I get from you all. You're the best!
    love Carolyn