TO STORMYSKYE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrsjethro, Jul 13, 2006.

1. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

Stormy,
    I was just going to attempt to start back on my acidophilus blend. I've got an infection from an antibiotic that I'm on for a UTI. I also have Interstitial Cystitis, FM, MPS and a bunch of other good garbage that goes with it.

I've just started another downward spiral like I did 4 months ago when I lost my job. I got a stomach bug, then UTI, then yeast, and last time that turned to thrush and a few other problems.

What I'm wanting to know is - The doc gave me a flucanizol tablet today and I'm thinking that I need to make the acidophilus a regular thing. I'm also taking Cipro for the UTI, so that's not helping, I'm sure. I don't know how to get rid of the yeast and I don't want to "detox" too fast, so I don't get sicker than I already am.

Do you use the flucanizol and acdph both, how much do you use? How do you rid the body of yeast without making yourself sicker? Can you rid the body of yeast with just the acidophilus by itself, or is that just putting the good bacteria back in and not really "ridding" the body of anything? I can't understand all of this and I don't know where to look.......and I'm sure you do!!

As always, thanks again Stormy,
    ((((((((hugs))))))))

MrsJ
  2. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

I was already so miserable that I threw it down my throat just as soon as I could get it out of the package, so it's a little too late for me there.....

I knew that this was coming on and since I've been sick I tend to get anything really quick. There is no creeping up on anything around here, it's always full blown and comes on in a hurry. This applies to just about everything, stomach bugs, UTIs, arthritis, IBS...you know how it is. Every day with fm is an adventure.

I know that it's probably not the best thing to do, but I've taken it in the past and never had a really bad reaction to it. Maybe I won't pay too much for it. I panicked and just reacted. I wish I had just asked you in the first place.

I've just recently started studying and linking to some of your ThreeLac and Candida posts to research, but thought it better to just go ahead and ask you what I really needed to know.

So now what do I need to do????

I pretty much knew when they called in the Cipro that it wouldn't take but one dose to bring it on.

Thanks for your time. I really appreciate it!!
  3. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

and did I mention thank you.....

I REALLY, REALLY appreciate you!!!

I've only got one dose of the Fluconazol. You spelled it right, I didn't. That is what they gave me, but just one. It says something about actually staying active and working in the system for a few days after you take it. I just didn't want to do too much and make everything worse.

I'll try this and then refer back to the candida and threelac posts that you had and maybe I can get this under control. Now is as good a time as any. I guess then I can start (very slowly) adding in little things like the Pau de Arco, garlic and other stuff you mentioned in the previous posts.

If you have any other thoughts about this, just let me know. Thanks so much for everything...