To sue and those responding to her

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mariac2000, Oct 19, 2002.

1. mariac2000

mariac2000 New Member

I have to admit that since joining this message board I have been nothing but angry about what is going on with me. And every time I lashed out and said I was thruogh, you all wrote back with such words of encouragement that I know this board and you people are the only reason I keep tyring. I have overcome some pretty difficult things in my life, and I have found this the hardest, but everyone here is so helpful! So I must say I am completely horrified by your reaction to Sue. She found a way to help herself and has an increadibly positive attitude. The point isn't that these things have not helped you, it is that they helped Sue. What about your sense of community. Is it only there when someone is as bad off or worse than you? I totally am befuddled by what has happened here. Hope you are still out there Sue, because I would like you to rub off some of that enthusiasm on me.

Love,

Maria
  2. mariac2000

mariac2000 New Member

I have to admit that since joining this message board I have been nothing but angry about what is going on with me. And every time I lashed out and said I was thruogh, you all wrote back with such words of encouragement that I know this board and you people are the only reason I keep tyring. I have overcome some pretty difficult things in my life, and I have found this the hardest, but everyone here is so helpful! So I must say I am completely horrified by your reaction to Sue. She found a way to help herself and has an increadibly positive attitude. The point isn't that these things have not helped you, it is that they helped Sue. What about your sense of community. Is it only there when someone is as bad off or worse than you? I totally am befuddled by what has happened here. Hope you are still out there Sue, because I would like you to rub off some of that enthusiasm on me.

Love,

Maria
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We are usually a kind group of people, but like everyone with pain and fatigue, we occassionally get a little on the defensive. It comes with the territory. We'll settle down and all will be well soon. Please don't worry about it.

Love, Mikie