to sunscaper

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nink, Mar 17, 2009.

1. nink

nink New Member

Were you plantscaper in a former (message board) life? Do you remember me?
    nink
  2. sunscaper

sunscaper New Member

Hi Nink..

How are you? Of course, I remember you...is your chiropractor still in this area? I could really use some help on my neck, now. Are you doing better?

Do you know if Jellybelly and many of the others are well, now? I don't ever see them on other boards.

My progress has not been that great...I really need to find a good doctor, somewhere. I try to do a little work, at home.

Carole
  3. nink

nink New Member

Same old, same old for me.

I was off the board for a very long time. Only "old-timer" I've recognized has been Mikie. When I came back the issues that used to be "hot," such the guaifenesin protocol, aren't even being discussed much. New treatment approaches have taken their place. I don't have the motivation or brain power to learn about the new ideas. Haven't hooked up with any of the newer boards.

I don't often post; when I do, I usually removed the posts after 24 hours. Just don't like leaving personal info on the internet. So I've removed almost all of my old posts - hundreds of them.

As far as I know, my former chiro is still practicing in Colorado Springs.

I'd like to continue contact with you, but won't do it on a public forum. Maybe we can meet some time on live chat and exchange email addresses and then delete them quickly.

Debra
    [This Message was Edited on 03/19/2009]
  4. sunscaper

sunscaper New Member

I, probably should not leave personal info, either, but still not all that savvy about the danger..can you tell me?Some of the other message boards I joined actually lets you see other people's emails, on a regular basis.

I could put my email address on for a few minutes, when you are on, ...is that not allowed here?

or could you tell how to use Live Chat? I have never done that...computer c@@p is still a challenge...and this old brain has gotten worse over the years.

Let's try one of the above..
    [This Message was Edited on 03/19/2009]
  5. sunscaper

sunscaper New Member

Let me know a specific time (like 3PM, etc) when you will be on and I will come on at that time.

Carole