To the fantastic people who have been so helpful

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rafiki, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I don't want to bump up that other thread because I feel I may have caused too much alarm. I'm better, much better... but still on it.

So, I'm still reading it and it's so valuable and full of info and I am making an appt. tomorrow and figuring things out and can't make the appt. for any day this week because I won't have finished my fantastic course in Adrenal functioning.

One thing: Is there going to be a test?
  2. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

I may have to read that thread again myself, as I wasn't sure what all the alarm was all suggestion would be to make an appt. in due time and call for emergency help if it happens again before your next visit.

If I may, can I ask you how often this happens? I'm sure you'd be relieved to learn (if possible) what is happening. It almost sounds to me as if it's related to some type of seizure.

I have passed out more than a few times in the past and it was blamed on endometriosis. I never understood why, but I noticed that you had it too (in your bio)...I was usually on my period when it happened but not always.

Then my son started having episodes when he was 14 or 15, about three. No seizures, mild thyroid and low blood sugar was the cause. He's been okay for the last year. It only happened once or twice a year and always after he'd already fallen asleep.

Anyway, take care and hope you find what you're looking for...hey, did you know JFK had Addison's disease??? He was in denial but he did have it.
    Take Care,
  3. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

There's a lot of that denial stuff going around! Must be contagious :eek:)

Sorry to hear you have endometriosis with all else. Thank goodness you had your son first. I do hope he does well on his treatment.

peace to you and yours,

4. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Oh Kelly, I didn't mean that anyone over-reacted. Please accept my apology for giving you that impression! I never, ever thought that. I'm just a little bit shy (shhh) about a fuss. It's totally my deal!

And, frankly, I totally cannot be trusted to take care of myself. I was busted and everyone was totally right. I needed a good busting. If you only knew how much you would not say sorry you would smack me upside the head.

Please, please don't apologize for me being neurotic!

I'm really sorry that I was not more skillful in dealing with this. I can be a real bumbler, trust me!

Everybody slap me upside the head. I need it.

Ok, enough about me, me,me!
  5. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I am cramming! It's not easy to get it all in my little brain but I'm doing my best!

You are a very canny granny... but I bet you know that. I sure do.

peace out,
    your student
  6. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Wow! How crazy is that! They'd have to think outside the building to catch that.

Thanks for your time and interest. I did not actually make the appt today because I've been glued to the changing world on my telly but I will tomorrow. yes I can!