To The Musicians & All of You!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Wolverine, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Hi there! Just read the musicians post below and felt inspired by it. I'm a musician too as it says in my profile. I've been composing music for years on and off.

Since getting the CFS etc, its been harder at times, as you all know - to concentrate and compose music with brainfog is NOT very easy! So ive tried to write during the times that i was a bit better, and at other times have just forced 2 keep going!

Havent written alot of new stuff lately, but i did finish one track about 2 months ago. I play Keyboard, guitar, and compose / record using alot of PC equipment and software.

I'd really love to show you (who would like to hear) my music which is up on myspace. My user name is solescent which you put on the end of the normal myspace address. Not sure if I can post the actual address here or not.

Let me know if your interested or if you find it 'cause im trying to get some feedback at the moment! :)

Take care all - and keep it up musicians! ~Chris~
  2. teacher

teacher New Member

What kind do you write?

I understand about trying to write when in a fog. I used to be able to perform from memoy. Too many blank moments for that.

Teacher
  3. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Thanks for the interest. yeah thought it would be hard to find..

Teacher - i write ambient, electro, slow piano / string type stuff too. You can check it on my page.

I reeally hope u can leave this for people to find, as id love to hear what you all think. The site is www dot myspace dot com slash solescent

If its not ok please let me know if you guys can give the site out to ppl or something. Id also like to hear other musicians stuff if they have somewhere we could hear it!

Take care all, Chris.
  4. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

5. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Hi there,
    I'm not a musician but I love music. My husband plays the mandolin and guitar and all the members from his family play diffrent instruments.

I tried going on the site you mentionned but it wouldn't let me log on. It asked for your password.

Hope I can figure out how to do it.

Hugs
    Meekah
  6. SingFMAway

SingFMAway New Member

Chris,

That's cool stuff you've got! Keep it up. At the moment I don't have a way to share my music online, but I'll look into it.

SingFMAway
  7. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Hey there! Thanks alot singFM glad u found it! :) yeah anyone can make a myspace profile and upload their music. you should have a look. its free and easy.

Meekah - it shouldnt ask for a password, that part of the site is public, anyone can go there and hear it. The main myspace home page itself asks for users to sign in or new to sign up.

Anyway thanks for looking! ~Chris.
  8. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Finally, I've got it. My eyes are not what they used to be, I can't look at something and type it exactly the same way, apparently...lol.

I was typing solecent. I was missing an "s".

I'm listening to it right now! It's amazing, Chris!!!
    It's so beautiful!!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  9. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Thanks meekah and naturebaby! :) Very much appreciate the feedback. Glad you like it. Not feeling great right now so cant really think of much to say! :( 'Cept im happy u appreciate it. Thanks again.

Take care, ~Chris.