To Therese UK....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nell-UK, Aug 27, 2002.

1. nell-UK

nell-UK New Member

Hi!

It seems as if I put up the same post twice by mistake, thought I was losing the plot there as I got an e-mail saying you had replied so I replied to you then came to the board and there was no sign of either of them.....spooky! I had deleted one earlier and it must have been the one you replied on...sorry!!!

Anyway what I wanted to say was I am speaking with my Dr. on Friday at 12 noon and I will let you know what he says about the cortisol etc....do you think yours is too high also or too low?....

How are you doing these days?

Take care, Love Nell

2. nell-UK

nell-UK New Member

Hi!

It seems as if I put up the same post twice by mistake, thought I was losing the plot there as I got an e-mail saying you had replied so I replied to you then came to the board and there was no sign of either of them.....spooky! I had deleted one earlier and it must have been the one you replied on...sorry!!!

Anyway what I wanted to say was I am speaking with my Dr. on Friday at 12 noon and I will let you know what he says about the cortisol etc....do you think yours is too high also or too low?....

How are you doing these days?

Take care, Love Nell

3. thereseuk

thereseuk New Member

I thought it was me going mad. I replied to your post and then when I looked at the board your reply count was showing 0. I then thought I,d replied to the wrong post somewher else which afterall is eminently possible given the state of my brain.
    So thanks for replying. I think that my cortisol might be high but that is just based on instict. It seems tto me that all of us are 2 sides of the same coin i.e. low or high cortisol and so on. I,m steeling myself for another useless gp visit. I always come away with nothing so would be interested to hear what your doctor says on the subject. So would be so grateful if you would posthis thoughts on the matter.
    thanks again
    love therese

[ advertisement ]