To those looking for a doctor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrstyedawg, Jun 13, 2006.

  1. mrstyedawg

    mrstyedawg Member

    There is a website called co-cure that gives names of doctors who treat people with CFS and Fibro. All you have to do is click on your state and it gives you the names of doctors from different cities that can treat these diseases.
  2. LittleBluestem

    LittleBluestem New Member

    A link to the site can be found by clicking on the "Doctors" bar at the top of the screen.
  3. mrstyedawg

    mrstyedawg Member

[ advertisement ]