to those who done vocational rehab..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sunshyne1027, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I got letters today for appointments through the vocational rehab. One for a psychologist and the other is a three day appointment for vocational rehabilitation. Times is like 8:30 to 3:00 the three days.

Anyone here go through this, and what is it you think will happen with these appointments and evaluations? What sorts of things will they do, evaluate..etc.?
  2. dlizard

dlizard New Member

and everyone there was very nice... just be yourself.. I found them to be very fair and helpful.. they test you on everything... psychological, math , reading, watch your activity level and evaluate evrything about you but they are in my case very fair and reasonable.... I enjoyed their professional asisitance and found that they knew about our disease and how it really affects us... don't be scared but don't let them push you into anything you would not normally** do..... Good luck!
  3. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I was wondering what became of your vocational rehab. What did they find for like a careeer, vocational choice that would best suit you? How did you hear of the vocational rehab too?