To TUT90

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mtinash, Dec 22, 2008.

1. mtinash

mtinash New Member

I orginally replied to your response and figured out that you might not see it, so I am responding directly to you now.

Your post brought tears to my eyes. I saw for a year and half what my precious husband went through and my heart breaks for you. Josh had a good Rheumatologist, unfortunately his pain management doctor was another question. In a year and a half going to this man, he never once took a blood test, which would have shown that his body was metabalising the medication 10 faster than normal.

If you are having feelings of depression and thoughts of suicide, I beg you to please talk with your doctors. I know first hand the pain you are experiencing but the pain if you completed suicide, is not explainable that is left on your loved ones. I think the hardest thing to handle with a suicide is the fact that Josh was not taken away under "normal" (by God)conditions, he chose to leave and it is hard for the human brain and heart to accept that fact. Even though I am fortunate enough to know why Josh completed suicide, it does not make it any easier to accept. Most of the world thinks that people who complete suicide were suffering from mental illness and I continue to scream as loud as I can that its not just mental illness that physical illness and pain can cause temporary mental distress, which unfortunately can have the same end result

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE talk with your doctors about the depression. Even with your other conditions, there should still be some type of medication to help you. Don't be afraid to scream out for help.

Please let me know how you are doing. I don't get on this board as much as I use to but each and everyone of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Merry Christmas